Yocan Uni Pro Vaporizer Mod (Cartridge Battery)
The Yocan UNI Pro Vaporizer Mod is a newly updated design of the previous version, improving it with a adjustable voltage based output, 10s preheating functionality, and is equipped with adjustable height and width settings to neatly accommodate any and all vaporizer cartridges available on the market today. Featuring an adjustment dial and sliding lever, the UNI Pro can match with any cartridge of any length or diameter, hiding it within the recessed 510 connection tunnel. Packaged with a threaded magnetic 510 ring, the Yocan UNI Pro Vaporizer Mod can quickly release or attach a cartridge with the magnetized threaded 510 connection. In addition, the UNI Pro Vaporizer is equipped with a variable voltage setting, allowing for minute adjustments of 0.1V within the range of 2.0-4.2V to suit all tanks with ease. Double tapping the intuitive firing button activates the 10s preheating function, gradually heating the cartridge up to vaporization levels to create a simple yet satisfying vaping experience.
YoCan UNI PRO Vaporizer Mod Features:
- Dimensions –
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage Output Range: 2.0-4.2V
- 3 Power Levels
- 10s Preheating Function
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- OLED Display Screen
- Patented Adjustable Atomizer Height/Diameter Settings
- Magnetic 510 Threaded Adapter
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Juice Viewing Window
- 510 Threaded Connection
- MicroUSB Port
- Available in Full Black, Stainless Steel, Black and White, Red, Blue
- 1 UNI Pro Box Mod
- 1 User Manual
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Magnetic 510 Ring
Available Colors Options:
- White-Black Splatter
- Teal-Black Splatter
- Pink-Black Splatter
- Purple-Black Splatter
- Full Color (Rainbow)
- Black-White Splatter
- Black-Red Splatter
- Black-Green Splatter
YOCAN UNI PRO BOX MOD FAQS
What is the specification of its battery?
The Yocan UNI Pro battery is 650mAh.
Does it have temperature control?
Yes, the Yocan UNI Pro has precision temperature control.
Does it have automatic shut-off?
The Yocan UNI Pro has 15-seconds cut-off.
What is the voltage setting?
The Yocan UNI Pro has a range of 2.0V to 4.2V.
How to use your Yocan Uni Pro Vaporizer mod-
Preparing the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure that your Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod is properly charged before every use for best results.
- After the battery is charged, power the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer on by pressing on the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is located at the front of the battery where you have the part where you can see the OLED screen and the “+” and the “-” buttons facing outwards. The power button is the squarish button at the front located just above the OLED screen logo.
Loading the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
- Prepare your cartridge, place it somewhere safe and where there’s a stable platform so the cartridge won’t roll over or fall off the table which may cause it to break.
- Place the cartridge to the inclusive 510-threaded magnetic connector.
- Place the 510-threaded attachment from your cartridge to the receiving end of the magnetic adapter. Lightly twist the magnetic adapter until you feel resistance. Note: Do not over tighten the magnetic adapter as it may cause the threads to get loose. This may cause other cartridges to experience a loose connection affecting the flow of electricity and the overall performance of the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer.
- Once the adapter is securely connected to the cartridge, you may slide the cartridge down to the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Chamber until you hear a satisfactory snap.
- Use the necessary adjustment tools on the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer to secure the cartridge in place. The width and the girth of the cartridge can be adjusted to fit the chamber by twisting the aperture adjustment tool. Do this so the cartridge will not rattle and shake inside the chamber. Should your cartridge be lacking in height, the height adjustment tool can be used with three height settings. Bottom, medium, and high.
Vaping with the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer is charged and is loaded with your select cartridge before you start vaping.
- Tap the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on.
- Once the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer is loaded and powered on, press your lips on the mouthpiece of the cartridge and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod and once the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer generates vapors, you can start pulling from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
- Repeat this process as necessary or as the e-liquid is fully consumed.
Selecting the Temperature Setting for the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
One of the main advantages of using the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer is its precise temperature settings.
- Simply press the left or the right button to select voltage level.
The voltage level can be adjusted in 0.1-volt increments.
Selecting the Pre-heat for the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
- Press the power button twice to activate pre-heat mode.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer
The Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer was made to accommodate a wide range of cartridges. The Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod in itself is only a box mod battery with no atomizers or cartridge with it. To ensure your Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer stays in good shape, follow the steps below.
- Wipe-off any liquid or material residue on the vaporizer with a dry paper towel and continue with wiping the entirety of the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Vaporizer with a dry paper towel.
- You can also wipe the magnetic contacts to wipe off the smudges and the dirt that may cause unstable flow of electricity.
- Make sure to follow charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging the UNI Pro Box Mod battery.