Tie guan yin is a premium variety of Chinese oolong tea that originated in the 19th century in Anxi in Fujian province. Tie guan yin produced in different areas of Anxi have different gastronomic characteristics.
The color of the infusion is clear and bright gold. Its flavor is nothing short of pleasurable: sweet, super fine and long-lasting. Even the aftertaste of this organic hand-rolled oolong is sweet and refreshing. After three or four infusions with the organic Iron Goddess, you’ll likely begin to understand and embrace the concept of what it means to get “tea drunk”!
• Large Leaf Organic Oolong Tea
• Origins: China
• Oolong, aka Wulong or Wu Long, may aid in weight loss
• Sample ~ 5 servings
• Tin 2.5 oz ~ 35 servings
• Bulk 3.0 oz ~ 40 servings
• Bulk 1/2 LB ~ 110 servings
• AND leaves can be re-infused 3-4 times!
• Caffeine: Medium