The Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring was made exactly for the UNI Box Mod. This magnetic ring allows the Yocan UNI can accommodate the majority of the 510-threaded cartridges found on the market today. It makes for a seamless experience for vaping on-the-go. The magnetic rings are a good addition to your arsenal because having a pack of the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring will ensure that you’re never going to run out of the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring. These rings are small enough that they can easily get lost, so make sure you always have one handy so you will always have something to attach your cartridges to. The rings are made using high-quality materials so they won’t easily break but make sure not to overtighten the 510-threaded connection since it may get you into the problem of making the threaded connections getting loose altogether.
Pack the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring in your travel kit and ensure that you always have an adapter at hand.
EASY AND STRAIGHTFORWARD
Like most of Yocan’s products, the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring is made to be simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to connect your favorite cartridge to your Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring and slide it in the Yocan UNI and wait for the magnetic connections to snap in place. One tip is to make sure that the magnetic faces of the Yocan UNI Magnetic ring is clean and is free from smudges. This is so that the flow of electricity from the battery will not be interrupted so as not to affect the overall performance of the vaporizer itself. It works the same way as other Yocan magnetic vaporizers like the Hive and the Hive 2.0 models so you’ll have an easy time using it as it requires very little to no learning curve at all.
How to use your Uni Magnetic Ring-
Using the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring:
- Get your select 510-threaded cartridge.
- Take the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring and connect it to the threaded connections at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge + Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring combo into the Yocan UNI Box Mod.
Note: Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring uses threaded connections that are compatible with a wide range of 510-threaded cartridges. Avoid overtightening the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring as it can become loose and may disrupt the power delivery from the battery.
Cleaning the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring:
- Remove your select cartridge from the Yocan UNI Box Mod by pulling the cartridge from the unit.
- Unscrew the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Use a cotton swab and clean the interior threading of the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring.
- Replace the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring on the 510-threaded cartridge by screwing it back in place. Note: If you’re using a moistened or a dampened cotton swab to clean hardened cartridge, allow the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring to dry first before connecting it back to your 510-threaded cartridge. You can also use a small brush to remove any dirt or debris trapped in the crevices of the threaded section.
Troubleshooting the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring:
- Remove your cartridge from the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring.
- Unscrew the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring.
- Replace the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring but do not overtighten the magnetic connector.
- Replace the cartridge with the connector back into the battery.
Note: In some cases, the battery might not read the cartridge. The aforementioned troubleshooting steps plus the cleaning procedures covered above can help you address this concern. When connecting the Yocan UNI Magnetic Ring to the 510-threaded cartridge, stop from screwing the connector when you feel resistance.